Thursday, April 30, 2009

The Habit.

30th of April 2009
Last Day of April

Boredom strikes again. Why?! Isn't boredom tired or even get exhausted? He or she seems to be getting on our nerves. Well, anyway, since you're still reading my blog. I got a question for all you. "What have you been doing lately?". Yeah, what? Is boredom gonna strike you or what?

For me, I have my habit for this summer. Well, actually, it's the only thing or things I do during my summer vacation. In the morning, I woke up, obviously. Then, starting to wake up my soul. 'Cause my body is awake but what's inside me ain't. When I finally woke myself up, I started to eat breakfast and then play the computer. I open my friendster, then my plurk, my facebook, and lastly, my multiply.

In friendster, I check my updates, comments, bulletins, friend requests, and messages, and also the ones who viewed me. Obviously, I reply to all that.

In plurk, I check my alerts, new reponses, and new plurks. I also chat with my co-plurkers when I have nothing to do. I usually put what I feel, or doing in my plurk. Like my online planner. :)

In facebook, I check my notifications to see if someone commented my posts or my wall, if someone beat me in "Who Has the Biggest Brain?" and "Geo Challenge", if there's a new survey, name generator, quizzes and stuffs. I also play FarmTown, which is quite addictive.

And lastly, in multiply, I check also my notifications for contact requests. I also check if someone replied to one of my posts or my guestbook. And also to check if somebody posted a new blog or something. I also post blogs to express my feelings or usually to overcome my boredom. P.S. -- my blog is cross-post to my blogger.com.

When the clock strikes four, it's time for "Watch Mode"!! I know it's kinda weird or something having the so called "Watch Mode". But, honestly, yeah, it's true! First in my schedule is Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide, iCarly, Drake and Josh, and lastly, Avatar. But every Wednesday and Thursday, after Avatar, I watch American Idol Season 8. After that, dinner time!

Here's a brief *something* about the shows:

Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide -- it's about a boy in middle school who made a guide in surviving school after he went in to the girls' bathroom when he was in the 2nd grade.
Starring: Devon Werkheiser as Ned Bigby, Lindshay Shaw as Jennifer "Moze" Mosely, and Daniel Curtis Lee as Simon "Cookie" Cook.

iCarly -- it's about a girl who had a web show that made her locally famous with one of here two friends is the co-star and the other as the tech. producer.
Starring: Miranda Cosgrove as Carly Shay, Jennette McCurdy as Samantha "Sam" Puckett, Nathan Kress as Fredward "Freddie" Benson, and Jerry Trainor as Spencer Shay.

Drake and Josh -- it's a story about two step brothers. That's the only thing that I can say about it but it is totally hilarious!
Starring: Drake Bell as Drake Parker, Josh Peck as Josh Nichols, and Miranda Cosgrove as Megan Parker.

Avatar: The Last Airbender -- it's a story about a boy who was the Avatar that can master the four elements to defeat the Fire Lord to restore peace and order with his other friends.
Starring: Zach Tyler Eisen as Aang, Mae Whitman as Katara, Jack DeSena as Sokka, Jessie Flower as Toph, and Dante Basco as Zuko.

American Idol -- do I need to say more?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Teka, tagalog na nga. Nosebleed na ako eh. Hehe. Uhh, yun na lang. Paulit-ulit ko lang na ginagawa yun. Every weekdays lang nga pala 'to. 'Pag weekends, dun nag-iiba yung mga ginagwa ko. :P

Later,
-- Lucky o3.

No comments:

Post a Comment